MediaBuySpy - Beta Testers



ugh i hate in this industry when you have an idea that you think is awesome, and you start working on it only to find out not only does some idiot want to release a commercial version but a better one exists out there.
 
haha true dude, its still frustrating

I love the foundations of the 4 Hour Work Week, though I disagree with a few of the sentiments of the book.

One fundamental sentence that he throws in there that I agree with wholeheartedly when it comes to product development:

Always be one of three things: the biggest, the best or the first. I prefer to be either the first or the best. Fuck being the biggest.

So since you aren't the first, make yours the best. Though if what everyone else is hinting at is true, then you may have some stiff competition.

Though I'll stop because I'm skewing this thread way off topic.
 
I can vouch for the poster... He's a friend. I just checked out the beta and it looks good.
 
It exists. :cool-smiley-008:

It's the Keyser Soze scraper

Keyser-Soze.jpg
 
My first question about any intelligence tool is what the data is based on and how comprehensive it is. Without transparent methodology results are always suspect.

As far as media buys go there are so many factors that go into ad serving, that I have to see it to believe this can be effective.