Method To Earn Over 10k In 2 Weeks!

adrien23

New member
Apr 3, 2010
2
0
0
Well, I'm here to share my method with you guys. I started CPAlead halfway through march and have earned over 12k since then, with over 11k in march. Things haven't been going as well this month because I haven't put in nearly as much work, but hey, 1k a week without doing much isn't bad is it? I plan to start working more within the next week now that I have some time, which will hopefully bring my earnings back up.
Anyways, now on to the method...
Let me say, MOVIES IS STILL A HUGE NICHE!
Yes, that's right, you can still bank a lot of money by monetizing the latest movies that people would like to see.

I'll break it down into some simple steps to help you guys out.
1. Choose an Upcoming or new release movie you'd like to promote
2. Register a domain related to the movie. You'll also need to purchase hosting. If you'd like help with this step, PM me.
3. Build a site to promote. You can easily get a free movie site theme if you look around, but if anyone has trouble finding one I'll post some links to them here.
4. Add content to your site...pretty simple step just modify the site with some pics of the movie you plan to promote and get ready to add a working video stream / link once it's available.

And that's all you need to do for the site creation! Pretty simple ehh?

Well now onto the promotional methods. Once again, pretty much anyone can do this.
1. SEO is a great way to get traffic. If you're experienced in this field, it shouldn't be too hard to rank for some terms, but if not you can easily hire an expert.
2. Youtube Traffic! Post videos related to your movie and include the link to your site within the video. You can also post comments on videos about the movie you are promoting.
3. Comment on related blogs! Yes this can easily bring in some decent traffic.

Now of course, the main step to making money is adding the CPALead Gateway!
You can register here - How to Earn Money Online | CPAlead.com
Yes that's my referral link, and of course I'd appreciate if you use it, but you may visit the main site if you'd like. Either way I'm here to help!

If you guys plan to make some big money with this, you'll have to take some time and create multiple websites (it doesn't just have to be movies...could be tv shows, pictures, music, etc. Basically any content that people are looking for). If you can consistently pump out multiple sites, you'll be on your way to making multiple 1k days soon after you start!

I know I was kind of brief, but I'll be adding more details if people begin making money with the method I have shared here! Trust me, it's very easy for anyone to do...and again, you don't just have to do movies, you can monetize ANY CONTENT!

Good luck everyone, PM me with any questions!