I remember reading about some British kid (15 I think) that started a network and made over a mil in a year. I think it was a cpc network does anyone know or remember his name?
Branchr | CrunchBase Profile
Branchr — Add to deathpool - Branchr offline. Support not responding, logins offline and money unreturned (12/3/10)
Christian Owens is his name, I've got him on my AIM.
Cool kid, but doubt 1mil was profit, he's busy on new projects now.
Actually glad to see that didn't work out. It all seemed like retarded BS all the press and news back then. Now I can't be jealous of him for getting away with it.
also many kids on here under 20 do 7 figures profit, this really isn't that big of a deal
also many kids on here under 20 do 7 figures profit, this really isn't that big of a deal
Speaking of deathpool - we need a thread to commemorate all of the dead/dying networks because i've lost track.
Speaking of deathpool - we need a thread to commemorate all of the dead/dying networks because i've lost track.