Minimalistic Google (found in logs)

volknet

Jonathan Volk
Aug 27, 2007
630
7
0
www.jonathanvolk.com
A friend of mine started a blog, got slashdotted on his second week of having the blog, got 280k hits, and somehow finds this link from all his logs:

hxxp://74.125.93.132

I'm not sure if this is public yet, but I thought it was pretty cool to get a demo before most people.

If you don't keep up with tech crunch, here is the article about it:
Google Takes Minimalism To The Extreme With New Fade-In Homepage

Oh and in case you care what the slashdot was about:
Phantom Dev Blog Archive Macbook Mod II
 


Thats normal Google, they just changed it so now the rest of the page doesn't appear until you move your mouse.
 
Ah - it wasn't changed last time I checked. Man... thought I had something special. >_< haha

That being said... we can prob delete this waste of a thread... or let the flames come. Whichever
 
The trick is to try to go on there and do a search before the fade-in begins.