Money Off of Second Life Real-estate: Still Plausible?

I haven't played second life in like 3 years now.

Back when I did play how ever, I know it was very realistic to make quite a lot of money selling real-estate on the second life grid.

Does anyone happen to know if it's still a lively enough market to do so now?
 


I know some guys making $200-$300/day on the real money auction house in d3.

If you want to know their secret, paypal me $666 and I will tell you exactly what they're doing.
 
Stop outing. I shall take my souls before 12/21/12.

Remember what happened when that bitch Eve outed Adam?

you-shall-not-pass1.jpg
 
I haven't played second life in like 3 years now.

Back when I did play how ever, I know it was very realistic to make quite a lot of money selling real-estate on the second life grid.

Does anyone happen to know if it's still a lively enough market to do so now?

Been at least 4 years (?) for me. Wasn't there some Asian chick who was the first to clear a million usd in rl by buying and renting virtual real estate? There use to be some cool practical stuff there. NPR had a place you could visit. IBM and other blue chips had where you could walk in and interview for jobs. Of course all the flying, night clubs, sex and battles was interesting for a while.
 
So that I can feed Blizzards pocket more?

No thanks :P

It's a good way to make money if you bot the fuck out of it though.

What's wrong with blizzard? They are the one gaming company out there that doesn't suck ass. I have loved EVERY single game they put out since starcraft 1 + warcraft 2 bnet edition.