Most annoying character on a TV show right now?

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
Carrie from Homeland. Every time she has a mental breakdown (which I understand is put of her character etc.) she annoys the crap out of me. Those faces she makes just make me feel awkward


crazy-carrie--1311982105612633716.jpg


homeland.jpg


Homeland-Showtime-Representative-Brody-Episode-10-7-350x233.jpg
 


dont hate dude, claire danes phenomenal on that show - she makes for an incredibly convincing insane person
 
seems like carl+his mom on WD are the crappiest. even tho series is cool, but this 2 are fucki ncrap.

the 'prison break' mom cant even play. wtf shes even casted anywhere. shes far from hot and is a sucky actress
 
mm-s5-vincent-kartheiser-590.jpg


I've given mad men so many chances, but jesus fuck, this guy is the worst character and he's portrayed by the worst actor ever. I've never seen such a "fake" character on any show, it's like watching a bunch of high school drama kids do a play, which is a shame because don draper is a pimp.
 
Carrie from Homeland. Every time she has a mental breakdown (which I understand is put of her character etc.) she annoys the crap out of me. Those faces she makes just make me feel awkward


crazy-carrie--1311982105612633716.jpg


homeland.jpg


Homeland-Showtime-Representative-Brody-Episode-10-7-350x233.jpg

annoying, maybe my friend but all of these breakdowns are now confirmed and underdstood as of this last episode!
 
i thought this thread was gonna be about ASCII...

ps my vote is for leslie knope - DEFINITELY most annoying character