So, as some of you know, I have dual 22 inch monitors now. Pretty damn pleased with the setup. However, I've yet to locate anything (software or a vista/xp setting that I'm unaware of) that will allow me to have the mouse wrap from one edge of the screens to the other (with two monitors. I'm aware that there are a few apps for single monitors - I've tried them - they just wrap on a single monitor. Problematic to say the least).
For those that don't know what I'm talking about, think of your mouse cursor acting like pacman.
Anyone know how I can set something like this up for two monitors? Vista preferred (yes, I'm attempting to make the transition now).
Even just horizontal wrap would be fine (in fact that would be preferred, not too big on the vertical wrap).
For those that don't know what I'm talking about, think of your mouse cursor acting like pacman.
Anyone know how I can set something like this up for two monitors? Vista preferred (yes, I'm attempting to make the transition now).
Even just horizontal wrap would be fine (in fact that would be preferred, not too big on the vertical wrap).