[MUST READ] A competitor that just contacted me.

Aznxmtg

WF Premium Member
Mar 2, 2011
640
1
0
I had a competitor that just contacted me. He asked if he can provide content in for a subdomain/direct of my website (using his own wordpress blog on my domain.) He offered an one time fee of $100. He claims his website was making $200 a day then he got hit by the Google Panda (read on below). Now if you had a potential of making $200 a day, why would you offer me $100? Are you retarded? Do I look stupid? Haha.

jhi.jpg


He had some nerves. His website was a rip of mine, copied most of my content and other competitors in the industry. I'm glad Google Panda hit him. Looks like Google is doing its job.
​
 


Real marketers don't hate Panda ;) It kills your weak competitors.

Prediction:

In 6 months time you will create thread:

Ranking Dropped Across All My Sites - Bros Help Me Please - Fuck Google

In post we will read:

This new Panda 4.1 hit my business hard! What is more annoying my weak competition is now ahead of me.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but FYI I predicted big earthquake in Japan, tsunami and global economic crisis. Also I'm responsible for strange noises in Ukraine and Costa Rica.