Hi everyone,
I'm glad to be here. I'm a relative newbie in affiliate marketing. I had started briefly a year ago, but my graduate dissertation <i>got in the way.</i>
That's over now, and I'm working in a full time job. In my spare time, I've been spending 1 - 2 hrs / day on this, and my short term goal is to work towards making $1K / month from my affiliate websites by the end of the year (Dec. 2011). My long term goal - well ... the sky's the limit
Must say, I love the message icons.
Laz
I'm glad to be here. I'm a relative newbie in affiliate marketing. I had started briefly a year ago, but my graduate dissertation <i>got in the way.</i>
That's over now, and I'm working in a full time job. In my spare time, I've been spending 1 - 2 hrs / day on this, and my short term goal is to work towards making $1K / month from my affiliate websites by the end of the year (Dec. 2011). My long term goal - well ... the sky's the limit
Must say, I love the message icons.
Laz
