Need advise : really effective and fast promotioon tool

Novice23

New member
Apr 29, 2010
1
0
0
Hello, I have a little online-shop and would like to promote my products in the web. Could you advise me any software that helps to promote?
One person has advised me to use ESC Adposter that posts ads automatically at all classifieds. Have anybody already used it?
or what promotion method can you recommend? :-)
thanks
 


Theres a thread in the marketplace section listing some cool tools, as well as LFE, SeNuke, Xrumer etc. lmgtfy.com
 
Why dont you try not buying anything and just do the basics well.

Most software is a waste of money.

I could do SEO all day with free tools.
 
Software won't fix any issue if you don't have the right structure on your site and planning for the links. Just throwing links to classified ads probably won't get you the results you need.

If you don't know much I'd suggest hiring someone, especially if this is your main site or business.


Be glad to help, I do a lot of work with small business and smaller e-commerce sites.
 
Hi is advertising, h'es advertising his ESC Adposter

About as much help as I'm going to give someone with negative rep, 1 day old account and 1 post which is inevitably a new thread in the wrong section.