directresponse New member Jul 7, 2007 717 3 0 www.revenuesurge.com Dec 5, 2008 #1 If any of you guys have a website promoting Fossil watches let me know. I need to get the wife a watch for Christmas from there. Thanks. Reactions: joshmv
If any of you guys have a website promoting Fossil watches let me know. I need to get the wife a watch for Christmas from there. Thanks.
bb_wolfe Medicinal KFC Jan 1, 2008 3,114 108 0 Dec 5, 2008 #2 EPN might be a good addition to any sites that offer direct aff offers for Fossil.
abhorrent New member Feb 6, 2008 783 13 0 Illinois Dec 5, 2008 #3 Fossil.com is on CJ but they've declined me every time I've ever applied.
directresponse New member Jul 7, 2007 717 3 0 www.revenuesurge.com Dec 5, 2008 #4 Thanks guys, someone sent me a link.
JoshTodd Insomnia = Income Nov 6, 2008 897 16 0 Denver, CO insideaffiliate.net Dec 5, 2008 #5 Now this is what I like to see. People offering to buy things through affiliate links on WF instead of the other way around. +rep :xmas-smiley-016:
Now this is what I like to see. People offering to buy things through affiliate links on WF instead of the other way around. +rep :xmas-smiley-016:
joshmv Reformed Berry Slinger Oct 21, 2007 874 2 0 Kansas Dec 5, 2008 #6 rep from me as well, nice idea.