New MacHeist NanoBundle (3 days Left)

kblessinggr

PedoBeard
Sep 15, 2008
5,723
80
0
G.R., Michigan
www.kbeezie.com
MacHeist nanoBundle

I was wondering when they'd be coming back up.

This week's nano bundle gives you free:
ShoveBox (25$)
WriteRoom (25$)
Twitterific (15$)
TinyGrab (14$)
Hordes of Orcs (25$)
Mariner Write (50$)

And an email later mentions getting Virus Barrier X5 for free (meh)

Apparently Mariner Write gets unlocked after 500,000 participants have claimed their downloads.

-Karl
 
  • Like
Reactions: -Matt-


And an email later mentions getting Virus Barrier X5 for free (meh)

I thought Macs didn't get viruses?
downs.gif
 
I've always wanted to do this, but never have. Question: can you get multiple heists? As in, if you grab one, can you keep getting them?
 
I've always wanted to do this, but never have. Question: can you get multiple heists? As in, if you grab one, can you keep getting them?

Not sure exactly what you mean, the license they provide on the back end would always be the same anyways. For example if I were to log in and click "My Loot" , all the software I have "earned" will be listed, and the serial number will be there for me to see, course the download link might not always be valid (since it links directly to the provider).

So not exactly sure how you can do multiple heists, you would just have a single automatically generated license to your account (or some like Hyperspaces simply didn't need a serial).
 
I got this bundle through this thread and have been hooked on the Hordes of Orcs tower strategy game.

The ShoveBox is pretty cool too. Mariner Write would be nice if I weren't already comfortable with open office.