New Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer footage

cod5 was a piece of shit btw, i didnt even finish single player, treyarch blows dick

infinity ward FTMFW!!!

Different tastes here I guess. I always liked COD3 and COD5 way better than COD4.

I mean, COD4 was good in single player. Played through it once and haven't touched it since really. I thought the multiplayer was a huge disappointment with that radar. AND - there was no local split-screen to play with a buddy together online. Fail.

That's something COD3 had, and it pwned IMO. The single player in COD3 was also great.

The single player on COD5 was one of the best WWII games I have played through. Right up top there alongside with MOH Airborne. AND....it had split-screen co-op! :D

But again, each to their pwn. :)
 


CoD5 has all the same features as CoD4, leveling, weapon upgrades, perks, air recon, artillery strikes (plus dogs). It plays pretty much exactly the same in multilayer mode as CoD4 IMO, just in the WWII genre.


yea i think the guns just suck. i used to love WWII .. i played DOD forever, but the gameplay in COD4 was so much better. COD5 guns suck ass. u get like 10 shots and u have to reload .. it gets more annoying than anything

I used to play CSS and CS1.4-.6 and i used to think it was the shit .. but COD4 set a new standard for online play IMO .. everything about it is fun, you cant get that in any other game.

plus im good at it

if anyones down i'd love to start a WF clan
 
yea i think the guns just suck. i used to love WWII .. i played DOD forever, but the gameplay in COD4 was so much better. COD5 guns suck ass. u get like 10 shots and u have to reload .. it gets more annoying than anything

I used to play CSS and CS1.4-.6 and i used to think it was the shit .. but COD4 set a new standard for online play IMO .. everything about it is fun, you cant get that in any other game.

plus im good at it

if anyones down i'd love to start a WF clan

Sure you can. QuakeWorld came out in 1996 and people are still playing it in tournaments. COD4 requires much less skill than css/cs1.6. Also, TF2 is way more fun than COD4. It's the most actual fun I've had in an fps in awhile.

COD4 online equals ironsights + spraying at some wall. Out of all the guns in the game, you really only needed the mp5,ak or m4, and the 50 cal. the starting burst rifle was okay too.

Only two perks needed are stopping power and deep impact. Also, rewarding someone for dying (martyrdom) is horribad. COD4 was so successful because it was the only good console fps to ever come out besides halo. So people were slobbering all over it.
 
Has anyone here played Red Orchestra? It's an Unreal mod.

If you like WWII, huge maps, great tank maps, some fantastic objective based games, you should check it out. Germans vs. Russians and some of the funnest FPS gaming I've ever done.

They did just come out with a version that adds US forces too.

I'm quite partial to the WWII genre and have done my fair share of WWIIOL (Battleground Europe) too which is really quite an amazing game once you get into it.