Ok....I've tried to be open minded about North Korea - really. Esp. on diplomacy vs. military intervention........
But I am sick of this guy!!!
Does he like have some huge Napoleon complex or what? Perhaps it's explained by those bloody high heels of his:
If he's not causing random trouble testing warheads, he's starving his own people and locking American citizens up. Some people you just can't talk with - they are unreasonable and it is a waste of time. I saw someone interviewed on CNN who said in those prison "camps" (more like death sentences) peope are "lucky" if they can eat rats...I think with diplomacy those women can get out, but why should they have to go through all of this because those guys want some bags of rice they can't afford because they won't spend money on their own citizens?
Someone also said the avg. North Korean is several inches shorter than the avg. South Korean and this evolution only took about 50 years to occur.
Perhaps we should send him some Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos as a bargaining tool (lol...j/k)
LOL
Don't step on Kim Jong's Blue Suede Shoes....(brown suede it looks like)
But I am sick of this guy!!!
Does he like have some huge Napoleon complex or what? Perhaps it's explained by those bloody high heels of his:
If he's not causing random trouble testing warheads, he's starving his own people and locking American citizens up. Some people you just can't talk with - they are unreasonable and it is a waste of time. I saw someone interviewed on CNN who said in those prison "camps" (more like death sentences) peope are "lucky" if they can eat rats...I think with diplomacy those women can get out, but why should they have to go through all of this because those guys want some bags of rice they can't afford because they won't spend money on their own citizens?
Someone also said the avg. North Korean is several inches shorter than the avg. South Korean and this evolution only took about 50 years to occur.
Perhaps we should send him some Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos as a bargaining tool (lol...j/k)
LOL
Don't step on Kim Jong's Blue Suede Shoes....(brown suede it looks like)