Now They Want Us To Eat Dog Food

chain makes decent hamburger, expands
1 person gets sick
sues for millions
company has to move to "safer alternatives"
 


Wow... processed meat is full of shit, and you can't trust corporations with your food.

Who'd have thought it?

Never buy ANY meat from a supermarket. It's virtually all poor quality bullshit, no matter what the label says. Go direct to the farm if you can, or failing that find a trustworthy butcher.
 
Good video on that Snopes page.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9B7im8aQjo&feature=player_embedded"]Jamie Oliver - Nugget experiment epic failure - YouTube[/ame]
 
I can honestly say I havent eaten fast food* since watching Food inc. I'd rather heat up some kraft mac n cheese or a bowl of ramen noodles for the same price.

It is so digustingly bad for you.

* in a sober state.
 
The George Soros funded SNOPES. Yeah, let's always trust Snopes.

I have done a bit of digging on that picture and it's the most credible article out there. In face a lot of sites changed their stance on it after it came out, siting that article, so what does that say about them?

I'm not saying it may or may not be 100% right but I have yet to see proof against it. The fact a lot of article changed their stances on it means they aren't reporting. Neither are the firestorm this image has cause. We all like to pot shot big companies.

If you're even worried about that shit making it in to your food it's easy, make your fucking own, like you should. Fuck the rest. Stop being a lazy, and fat, piece of shit.

Any time you have a huge corp like Mcdonalds even if they actually use the meat to make McNuggets they probably break it down like a science experiment. Why you would eat them is beyond me. Like I tell everyone, just because they use white meat chicken doesn't mean the end product resembles the actual initial product. How the fuck do you think they make "cold cuts"?
 
But local Maccas fiends shouldn’t panic: the additive isn’t (and hasn’t ever been) used in the Australian product.

The additive is banned in Australia, and appears nowhere on the list of approved food additives for this country.

Thanks Australian government :)
 
How the fuck do you think they make "cold cuts"?

BTW cold cuts are made by breaking down the meat protein in to a liquid and forcing it in to a mold and then making it whole again. Yeah go get that shit at your Mega Mart counter. Or in the sliced meat section of your Mega Mart, it's the same shit.

Pre sliced ham, turkey, all that shit is the same type of product. Because you can't slice a whole ham, turkey, or chicken that well, it has grain. Make a whole roast once.

There is no credible evidence that McDonalds Chicken McNuggets are from from such goo. I'm not saying they aren't engineered just no proof they come from that.
 
The George Soros funded SNOPES. Yeah, let's always trust Snopes.

Soros has donated to MediaMatters.org, not Snopes.com or FactCheck.org. For whatever reason, the Glenn Becks of the world seem to think that any fact checking type of site is controlled by Soros.
 
@loyolabenson I don't know how but you accidentally got quoted in my last post, when it was my quote.