Ode to Facebook

illmill

Banned
Feb 20, 2009
418
3
0
Planet Earth
Dear Facebook,

What a great business model you have. My ads are all with in your ad guidelines, yet you won't approve them. I send you messages, but you have quit responding. Was it something I said? Or are you tired of me writing five times a day? If so, just say so. I am trying very hard to give you money, but you are trying even harder not to take it. I really want to spend $50 a day so you will "let" me increase my daily budget, but you won't even let me do that. Please, just let me spend what I set my account to spend, so that I can spend more.

You must have one hell of a service if you can just turn down money right and left. What's that? You're not even profitable yet? Why do you keep bragging about how many users you have? How much money do you have again? What will you do when people get tired of poking each other? Oh wait, that already happened. I bet if I called up my local radio station right now and spoke with their ad sales and begged them to take my money, they would. Time to look for a new social network.
 


Fuck Facebook and the horse they rode in on..
Fucking Snitches.. Rats.. Informers..
They give Harvard a bad name.