Offshore Banking, need advice from guys who have an account..

I meant to say +1 for Gibraltar earlier. 1 regular current account and 2 x pounds, euros and dollars multicurrency accounts there. Plus they give this little calculator unit with a chip and pin card sloted in the back to do sign/countersign codes for doing bank wires on their online banking system. You can be anywhere in the world moving your money anywhere else and you don't have to do any paperwork or talk to anyone. It's sweet.

I think you can get Gib lawfirms to set you up or you show up in person to open the accounts.
 


I meant to say +1 for Gibraltar earlier. 1 regular current account and 2 x pounds, euros and dollars multicurrency accounts there. Plus they give this little calculator unit with a chip and pin card sloted in the back to do sign/countersign codes for doing bank wires on their online banking system. You can be anywhere in the world moving your money anywhere else and you don't have to do any paperwork or talk to anyone. It's sweet.

I think you can get Gib lawfirms to set you up or you show up in person to open the accounts.

plus you can hit up the rock and play w/ the monkeys so it's really a win/win.

;)