Oh fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Señor Member
Dec 6, 2007
1,510
21
0
Indiana
I think my cat may have eaten my girlfriend's class ring.

Fuck.

I guess I'll find out in the next day or two.
 


record it and upload the video to catfarts.com (damn it was already taken)
 
I think my cat may have eaten my girlfriend's class ring.

Fuck.

I guess I'll find out in the next day or two.

The cat thought he was doing you a favor.

You see, cat's cannot tell the difference between a class ring and an engagement ring.

The cat insists that only one pussy occupy your time. To the cat, the pussy with pubes needs to go.
 
Depending on the size of your cat, the ring may be too big to go thru its digestive system without hurting the cat. You should call the vet and get some stuff like ipecac to make it vomit.
 
make an ebook after you figure this out.

"How To Make Your Cat Regurgitate Your Girlfriends Class Ring"

I can see the testimonials already...
 
alexb, we expect an update!

Well, if he ate the ring it would have come out by now. He seems healthy and has been using the litterbox regularly, so I'm just going to assume that he's hidden the ring somewhere as opposed swallowed it.
 
Well, if he ate the ring it would have come out by now. He seems healthy and has been using the litterbox regularly, so I'm just going to assume that he's hidden the ring somewhere as opposed swallowed it.

In other words, yes, the cat can has rings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.