Only in Korea



How is his reputation ruined? It just shows he has to be payed to loss on purpose. Makes them even more elite in my book
 
The shit that happens in the world is outrageous. Has anyone ever done shit like this so seriously?
 
it's the only country where being good at video games will actually get you pussy lol
Girl:"Hey so what do you do for a living I think I've seen you on TV"
SC PLAYER:"I'm a Starcraft Progamer"
Girl:"OMG MY PUSSY IS SO WET FUCK ME RIGHT NOW AND THEN PUT YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA"
SC PLAYER:"h/o I have a tourney in like 3 minutes. I'll hit you up later"
 
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy would have been beaten severely or killed if he didn't accept the offer.

If the tourney could have brought in some serious money from advertisers and endorsements for the winner, the $2,000 could have just been a courtesy bribe.
 
question is...would any of you have done the same thing?

i'm korean and i think the majority of korean guys in korea are a bunch of geeks