Opposite of what boyz wants....

8940829.jpg
 


We Boyz Enjoy getting slapped with love.... From girls..... Ur welcome to slap us with love......

Enjoying J/K's
 
A gerl is find what were that you said the boy?


I said, I finally got Rid of The Girl for some-time and I'm really Happy


A Hot Babe for WF -

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Hot_Babes_Around_The_World_16.jpg
    Hot_Babes_Around_The_World_16.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 160
Of curse you wee more focused you fcking dimbass you had nothing else to do daggot. Until you had guaranteed puss and you fucked it all up. Make up your mind you stupid subhuman. Are you going to be a single faggot or have guaranteed pussy with a few responsibilities god damn fuck I'm going to bed. ,
 
I de-invested 50% of my Current GF and she is my New GF. Better ROI with this new Bitch -


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • small_Interior With Two Nude Models.jpg
    small_Interior With Two Nude Models.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 50