I received an email yesterday asking me for my paypal account someone wanted to send me $10 as a thank you donation for one of my articles "Lists of real estate forums".
I was shocked in disbelief because I am not asking for any donation in my blog but here comes a donor. After hearing his story, I declined to accept his offer but he insisted so I did received the $10
He said he paid someone from Scriptlance.com to research a lists of real estate forum for $50. A freelance guy from India delivered him 21 lists of low-trafficked forums after 3 days... LOL...I felt sorry for him when he told me that...
He was in disbelief when one of his webmasters presented my list to him (of course free and listed in my blog), he personally visited my blog and compared the lists to the one he got from a freelancer, and found out that the guy he paid did not even do a research...
That was a very bad experience for a customer... The guy actually was a very generous guy and has a real estate company in Tampa bay but that guy in Scriptlance ripped him off with just $50... Most people in freelance sites are just taking for granted...
I was shocked in disbelief because I am not asking for any donation in my blog but here comes a donor. After hearing his story, I declined to accept his offer but he insisted so I did received the $10
He said he paid someone from Scriptlance.com to research a lists of real estate forum for $50. A freelance guy from India delivered him 21 lists of low-trafficked forums after 3 days... LOL...I felt sorry for him when he told me that...
He was in disbelief when one of his webmasters presented my list to him (of course free and listed in my blog), he personally visited my blog and compared the lists to the one he got from a freelancer, and found out that the guy he paid did not even do a research...
That was a very bad experience for a customer... The guy actually was a very generous guy and has a real estate company in Tampa bay but that guy in Scriptlance ripped him off with just $50... Most people in freelance sites are just taking for granted...