Our "Safe Schools Czar" Is Definitely Earning His Pay



What is "Queering" anyway?

Ask him - he's the one who wrote the foreword for "Queering Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling."

Just because cirriculums exist doesn't mean they are used. Teachers have lots of freedoms to teach ow they see fit. This thread seeems sensationalized. If he was promoting evolution, it'd be the same "OH NOES" mentality.

You're right, there's nothing to see here. It's those poor gays under attack again. I mean, when an federal government appointee has recommended books like this, I'm sure it's just people freaking out as usual over nothing:

My sexual exploits with my neighborhood playmates continued. I lived a busy homosexual childhood, somehow managing to avoid venereal disease through all my toddler years. By first grade I was sexually active with many friends. In fact, a small group of us regularly met in the grammar school lavatory to perform fellatio on one another.

A typical week’s schedule would be Aaron and Michael on Monday during lunch; Michael and Johnny on Tuesday after school; Fred and Timmy at noon Wednesday; Aaron and Timmy after school on Thursday. None of us ever got caught, but we never worried about it anyway. We all understood that what we were doing was not to be discussed freely with adults but we viewed it as a fun sort of confidential activity. None of us had any guilty feelings about it; we figured everyone did it. Why shouldn’t they?
Must be everyone over-reacting about those gays! I mean, who wouldn't read this kind of stuff to their kids? :

One day, on the bus to shop class, this ugly fuck of a man sat behind me and put his foot in the crack of my seat. ...this time he sat beside me. He tried a little small talk, but then he suddenly and very nervously put his hand on my crotch. It never occurred to me to tell him not to.

...he managed to get me to follow him to a nearby rest room at another secondary school “to play.” In the bathroom stall, lit by two scant rows of fluorescent lights, half of them burnt-out or flickering, he tried to kiss me, but I was too nauseated to do that. He sucked my nipples and played with my cock. I had no idea what to do. He then tried to get me to suck his. Somehow I knew this was expected of me, but I just could not put his ugly, foul-smelling penis into my mouth. When he forced it in I gagged so hard I started vomiting. Undaunted, he tried to put his cock in my ass. Thankfully, he came prematurely.

He pulled up his trousers and left me in the toilet stall confused, frightened, crying, and praying to God for forgiveness of my horrible sin. I spent a good deal of time locked in the stall, trying to clean up, trying to wipe the smell of that act off with wet toilet paper, but I was doused in the stench of that man and what he had done.

This incident should have soured me on men, but it only made me more confused and needful. One day later, something accidental happened that would change my life. I discovered that at a urinal I could actually see someone else’s penis. I was ecstatic and fearful, but I wanted more. One day, at a local shopping mall, as I was trying to sneak a peek at penises in the rest rooms, a man at the urinal actually turned to me and started playing with himself. He flashed me a gold-toothed smirk and motioned for me to come over. Shocked, I zippered up and ran out, but the seeds had been laid. The whole world of rest-room sex had opened itself up to me.

Soon I was spending a great deal of time hanging out in shopping malls and cruising the rest rooms for sexual encounters.

While my classmates wondered what sex was like, content to masturbate over pinups, I was out there having my cock sucked and my ass fucked. These were grown men I was tricking with. Some were nice, grateful for a young boy to have their way with. Some were harsh and mean. There were a few nasty encounters, brutal and painful experiences, near-rapes, but through it all, I never thought that I had the ability to say no.

I was scared about what I was doing, scared of God’s judgment and of being caught in all those rest rooms and parks, but I really did enjoy those sexual encounters. That feeling of doing it to them and them doing the same for me was just too damn good.
I gotta say, I'm glad this guy was made our "Safe Schools Czar" and not some kind of pervert! Can you imagine if Obama had appointed some type of pedophile who promoted man-boy love as our "Safe Schools Czar"? Oh, let's not be ridiculous - that would never happen!

Here's some more excerpts from his Top 100 Recommended books for kindergarteners-middle schoolers.

just before starting his sophomore year in high school, Dan picked up a weekly Twin Cities newspaper. Scanning the classifieds, he came upon an ad for a “Man-2-Man” massage. Home alone one day, he called the telephone number listed in the ad and set up an appointment to meet a man named Tom. Tom offered to drive to Zimmerman. So, over the phone, Dan directed him to a secluded road in his subdivision. “Stop where the pavement ends,” Dan told him.
A couple of nights later, Dan pulled the broken screen from his bedroom window and slipped out of the house while his parents slept. He hurried to the prearranged rendezvous spot, and there, in the dark of night, he met Tom for the first time, man-to-man. In the back of Tom’s van, the two had sex.


“He gave me a little shoulder rub and the next thing I knew his hands were all over me,” Dan remembers. “It wasn’t a bad thing. I didn’t necessarily know it would turn into sex. But I knew what I was doing.”


Dan continued his liaisons with Tom throughout the summer and into the following school year, having sex—usually masturbation and oral sex—with Tom in his van or his Minneapolis apartment.


Even though Tom was older, almost twice Dan’s age, Dan felt unthreatened by him. Dan admits Tom was a “troll” in every sense of the word—an older closeted gay man seeking sex with a man much younger. But Dan says he was not intimidated by the discrepancy in their ages. “He kind of had me in a corner in that he knew I didn’t have access to anything I wanted.” says Dan. “But everything was consensual.”


“He wasn’t exactly a friend,” Dan says of his relationship with Tom. “He wasn’t exactly a lover. He wasn’t exactly a role model. He wasn’t exactly anything. What I got out of it was sex, and someone who made me feel nice for once. Sex was a totally different way to feel good. It was a very easy way to get away from the pain. I was young. He brought me down to the city, where I wanted to be. And I was very young.”
You're right, I'm sorry; I guess I just got suckered into the 'sensationalization'. Let's switch it up, shall we? How about some books about gay seventh-graders having sex? That's promoting 'safety'!

I began sleeping over at Bob’s house again during seventh grade. His mother thought we enjoyed a perfectly platonic relationship in his room upstairs playing games and listening to Jim Nabors records – the only ones she allowed Bob to hear.


Little did she know that every night I slept over we would turn the record player loud and have sex to the beat of “Lord, You Gave Me a Mountain.”

I gotta say though, if we're gonna be reading pedophiliac literotica porn to our kids, maybe we should toss in a little variety, eh? Maybe some hetero, maybe some lesbian, maybe some bestiality, really give them the full spectrum of graphic, badly-written sex novels, right?

Aside from that, I'm all for "School safety"! Let's hear it!
 
If you insist:

monthly_approval_index_november_2009.jpg


Recent poll show almost as many Americans would rather have Bush back than having to deal with Obama any further.
Obama is a Total Failure

So Obama is at -12?

Bush was at -30 on that same index a year ago.
 
So Obama is at -12?

Bush was at -30 on that same index a year ago.

"According to my calculations..." using your guys' data, Bush at his lowest point was 2.5 times as bad as Obama is now as he falls down his downward trend. Maybe, by the time Obama exits the office he'll be right where Bush was. Then people will be screaming, "We Need Change!".

Then Republicans will usher in that change....it's the ebb and flow of our democracy.

I'm cool with that.

(and our leaders just shrug it off anyway, they have to.)
 
"According to my calculations..." using your guys' data, Bush at his lowest point was 2.5 times as bad as Obama is now as he falls down his downward trend. Maybe, by the time Obama exits the office he'll be right where Bush was. Then people will be screaming, "We Need Change!".

Then Republicans will usher in that change....it's the ebb and flow of our democracy.

That's because both Democrats and Republicans suck. The lesser of the two evils is simply the party that currently is not in power.

Ron Paul 2012
 
Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul is great.

Unfortunately, I think his policies would be primarily to do nothing but reduce the size of government.

The body politic would eventually again be screaming, "We Need Change!". or.... with Ron Paul, "We Need Action!".

Ron Paul is great, but it isn't what the people want, I'm sorry.
 
I like the idea Robin Williams put forward once, that all congress members (or any politician for that matter), just like Formula one drivers, have to have their 'sponsors' plastered all over their jackets. Then you'd clearly see who votes why.
 
I think his policies would be primarily to do nothing but reduce the size of government.

The body politic would eventually again be screaming, "We Need Change!". or.... with Ron Paul, "We Need Action!".

Ron Paul is great, but it isn't what the people want, I'm sorry.

Then what do you stand for?

Being a realist is good and all, but why not still stand up for what you believe is the best, and hope that your example encourages others to look at things differently?

I just don't understand the "yea Ron Paul would be great, but he has no chance to win so he's pretty insignificant to me" mentality.
 
i'm a deluded leftist.... bigot...homophobe...racist....xenophobe....running out of demonizations....krrrkkk...krrrkk...must refuel at daily kos

Wow, we've moved from defending rapists to pedophiles. Quite a record we're establishing for ourselves now, eh?

It becomes kind of sad and pathetic when liberals proclaim to be for 'protecting the children', yet support this kind of pedophile literature:

By first grade I was sexually active with many friends. In fact, a small group of us regularly met in the grammar school lavatory to perform fellatio on one another.
They have no problem with government officials that endorse this kind of disgusting, illegal man-boy pornographic writings:



this ugly fuck of a man sat behind me ...
he suddenly and very nervously put his hand on my crotch.

He sucked my nipples and played with my cock...he forced it in I gagged so hard I started vomiting.

he tried to put his cock in my ass. Thankfully, he came prematurely
.

While my classmates wondered what sex was like... I was out there having my cock sucked and my ass fucked.

These were grown men ...grateful for a young boy to have their way with.

Some were harsh and mean.

There were a few nasty encounters, brutal and painful experiences, near-rapes...


I really did enjoy those sexual encounters.
And when this filth is exposed to the light of day, they are so ideologically beholden to their allies that they can do naught but hurl epithet after epithet to those who wish to maintain some modicum of dignity in our culture.

It's even sadder for the more intellectually challenged ones, who have been programmed to repeat the same names over and over(think homophobe, anti-gay, bigot, the usual tediousness).

Yet through it all, you wonder: what cause could be worth supporting such sickness as this?



I began sleeping over at Bob’s house again during seventh grade
...every night I slept over we would turn the record player loud and have sex
Or this?


just before starting his sophomore year in high school
he met Tom for the first time, man-to-man. In the back of Tom’s van, the two had sex.

Tom was older, almost twice Dan’s age...

Tom was ...an older closeted gay man seeking sex with a man much younger...
And more young boy pedophile erotica...just what government officials should be endorsing to our kids, right?

The little man in a checked sports jacket stands too close to me at the urinal.

“That’s a nice cock you have there.”

He’s offering his, a prim pink boutonniere; I can see why he likes mine better. A nice cock?

---------------------------------------------

how old were you when you first had sex?”

My first experience was with a much older man..

I was fifteen, he must have been twenty-nine, thirty...

“I seduced him,” Eliot said, and laughed. “Oh, he wanted to for as long as I did.

It was a wild night. We did everything.”

But shhh...you don't want these pathetically brainwashed liberals to respond with their trademark "biggoooootttttt"! Better get in line, march in lockstep, and drink the Kool-Aid!
 
Not jumping into the specifics ofthe argument or getting into political appointments, but aren't the Washington Times the paper founded by the guy behind the Unification Church (freaky asian cult loosely based on some of the more fringes of extreme Christianity) and also described by David Brock as having zero in journalistic integrity & ethics?
Whilst I'm aware that this can be construed as "an attack on the source material to avoid the issue", when the source material has a clear political agenda behind it, I think it should be called into question.
It'd be like saying you shouldn't question pro/anti any other kind of propaganda, just because they have actual quotes or some shit.

In terms of sex ed, whilst I have no doubt that there quite possibly is some content in the sex ed about blowjobs and fisting, unless I get some actual evidence about the graphic descriptions and demonstrations part, I won't believe it.
Alternative sexual practice should be included in non-abstinence based sex education so people know what is and isn't safe to do, versus just being gross i.e. tossing salad vs scat play.
Let's face it, you've already got 12 year olds tea bagging each other because they've heard about it on the internet... If they're already doing it, perhaps people should teach them how it can be done safely.