I noticed that there's around a billion sites out there that show you your site's page rank, but I've never found one that lets you create a list to show a bunch of sites at once. I also decided that I needed to learn PHP, so I killed two birds with one stone and created this script.
PR At-a-Glance, in addition to being the first thing I've ever written in PHP, is a self-hosted script that lets you add and remove domains from a list that shows the domain names and a pretty PR button next to them. That's about it so far. It's my first script, shut up.
Anyway, if you have a bunch of domains and want to see all of their PRs on a simple list, then you can download the script here. You can also see a live version here. Username is cgr, password is password.
I plan on adding a few things to this script in the future, like basic security against SQL injection attacks, and maybe a nicer looking theme along with the ability to pull other information like Alexa and Technorati rank. Feel free to suggest any features you'd like to see.
PR At-a-Glance, in addition to being the first thing I've ever written in PHP, is a self-hosted script that lets you add and remove domains from a list that shows the domain names and a pretty PR button next to them. That's about it so far. It's my first script, shut up.
Anyway, if you have a bunch of domains and want to see all of their PRs on a simple list, then you can download the script here. You can also see a live version here. Username is cgr, password is password.
I plan on adding a few things to this script in the future, like basic security against SQL injection attacks, and maybe a nicer looking theme along with the ability to pull other information like Alexa and Technorati rank. Feel free to suggest any features you'd like to see.