Paying California Taxes With Credit Card

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
I went on to the Cal guv site to pay estimated tax with my CC and it only has a CC payment section for personal taxes. WTF???

Can you not pay your CA biz taxes with a credit card?
 


Pay huge tax bill on credit card
Rack up points
Pay off credit card before any finance charges accrue
Profit?
 
Tried this with my property taxes, just to get the miles, but you can't use a CC. I didn't think you could do this with your taxes either, but you can finance your taxes on an IRS payment plan at not too bad of an APR actually. Didn't know about the business vs. personal distinction though.
 
The reason the gov. or state gov. doesnt want credit card payments.. they dont want to pay the fee..

in ca.. the gas stations charge you more if you use a credit card. If you use cash gas its cheaper.

vote in nov 2012.
 
They rape you in fees to pay the feds with CC. It worked out to not be my favor, so I cut a check. Fuck it.