Philosophical Bullshit



did you know that your organism starts releasing a chemical very similar in action to heroin 15 days before your natural death date? that's why people who are going to die soon look so "out of it".
 
1. I'm already fairly attractive enough, I'm not saying I couldn't look better, but I'm fine where i'm at. And generally I find that being attractive naturally has very little importance. Now if I was a big fat blob and was a wreck, then that's understandable, but If you're in shape and take care of yourself you should be find as far as looks go. But...I would probably take this option anyways, simply because I don't really want to live to be really old and rely on another person to help me live, I already did that as a baby, no need to do it again.

2. No, Based off Answer 1.

4. Having sex with a super sexy chick then a ninja cuts my head off. The head with eyes, nose, mouth, and brain of course, not the other one. When and where? I have no clue and don't care.
 
Edit: Bring on the next round. There was a question in there about a butterfly and a cockroach. Something about killing one over the other...It was essentially about why we choose beauty over everything else when they're both just insects. Or maybe it was about taking life painfully. (pulling off butterfly wings?)

A butterfly doesn't carry disease and survive nuclear holocausts, that's why I let them live and not the roaches.
 
Pick a question below that motivates you the most to answer, and share...

1. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 5 years to become extremely attractive? 10 years? 15 years?

2. Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1,000 years at any physical age you chose?

3. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

4. You can choose your method of dying and the place in which you will die. Where would you like to die and how?

1. Everyone on WickedFire is a millionaire savant already. Question is irrelevant.

2. Seriously, who wants to live 1,000 years as a ugly person? Sounds like hell to me personally.

3. Yeah, I want my genetic material back. Plus how do you explain that to the kid later in life? Yeah we found out you were actually my kid but we had this other baby for a whole year and frankly we just liked him better.

4. Spontaneous combustion in the frozen foods aisle of Safeway.
 
1. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 5 years to become extremely attractive? 10 years? 15 years?

Nope, I'm married, i don't have to be attractive anymore :)

2. Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1,000 years at any physical age you chose?

In a heartbeat, can you imagine 1,000 years of compounded interest?

3. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

That'd be a awfully difficult decision to make, however I'd say if the other parents are ok with it, i think i'd keep the baby I had been raising. However I imagine most parents would want 'their' kid.

4. You can choose your method of dying and the place in which you will die. Where would you like to die and how?

In a tank , during the revolution by a 120mm HEAT round.
 
Pick a question below that motivates you the most to answer, and share...

1. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 5 years to become extremely attractive? 10 years? 15 years?
I guess you mean super-model attractive... No. NEVER

2. Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1,000 years at any physical age you chose?
Yes, I figure surgery can fix anything.

3. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
Yes. Until the kid is cogent and able to pass a mirror test it wouldn't bother me to return them.

4. You can choose your method of dying and the place in which you will die. Where would you like to die and how?Dying in my sleep on beach.
Answers in the quote.