Photoshop CS4

Status
Not open for further replies.


ps-1-disk.jpg

I remember these 18 discs all too well
 
I suppose I have to ask why you care? Do you want to be a pro Graphic Artist and CS3 just doesn't have all the bells and whistles you need to make you even faster? My guess is you don't know half the shit that CS3 does. This isn't a graphic arts forum and if it was this answer would be different, but being as this is a marketing forum....

The real question is to make shitty looking ads that convert do you need anything more then paint?

I think good marketers can make ads in paint then someone could with the latest greatest software. Spend your time on reading books, studying ads and testing. More new software to play with is just a waste of time.

Just my 3 cents.
 
I've been designing for 10+ years. The only reason I have CS4 is because I record video tutorials, people like tutorials for the latest software.

Otherwise, for 95% of the web design projects out there, the first CS is fine.
 
I suppose I have to ask why you care? Do you want to be a pro Graphic Artist and CS3 just doesn't have all the bells and whistles you need to make you even faster? My guess is you don't know half the shit that CS3 does. This isn't a graphic arts forum and if it was this answer would be different, but being as this is a marketing forum....

The real question is to make shitty looking ads that convert do you need anything more then paint?

I think good marketers can make ads in paint then someone could with the latest greatest software. Spend your time on reading books, studying ads and testing. More new software to play with is just a waste of time.

Just my 3 cents.

Paint, no. Gimp yes. Ive used both Gimp and photoshop and there's not that much more you can do with photoshop over gimp (save maybe filters).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.