K KarmaDog New member Jan 1, 2013 20 0 0 Feb 7, 2013 #21 lololol a car can be a status symbol but it doesn't mean it has to be
AdamC ╠══════& Jun 10, 2012 1,409 18 0 Feb 7, 2013 #23 mGrunin said: Ehhh...it's a V6? 2011 535i xdrive; twin turbo. Click to expand... Straight 6, twin scroll single turbo ;P (nice)
mGrunin said: Ehhh...it's a V6? 2011 535i xdrive; twin turbo. Click to expand... Straight 6, twin scroll single turbo ;P (nice)
sebastya CEO Sep 18, 2006 884 5 18 fantasticforms.com Feb 7, 2013 #24 Rusky said: ^^^ By low end you mean. 5 series low end. I'm talking 1 and 3 series are below that. I'm not trying to argue. You need a black on black 745 for those plates. Maybe something like this. Click to expand... not a fan of BMW but that is nice..
Rusky said: ^^^ By low end you mean. 5 series low end. I'm talking 1 and 3 series are below that. I'm not trying to argue. You need a black on black 745 for those plates. Maybe something like this. Click to expand... not a fan of BMW but that is nice..
SUP3RNOVA Goober Gay Mar 5, 2007 2,300 72 0 Feb 7, 2013 #25 mGrunin said: Bimmers <3 Click to expand... BMWs are overweight Audis.
V VinBed Bedford Slims Apr 24, 2012 411 6 0 NY bedfordslims.com Feb 7, 2013 #26 mGrunin said: Click to expand... big hearty LOL @ "Brooklyn, NY Life Quality"