AdExhibitJason Banned Apr 12, 2008 1,397 12 0 Wisconsin Jan 18, 2011 #41 Rage9 said: I think that's code for: I'm not retarded I'll be placing my bet on the Packers. Click to expand... I think you maybe right LOL
Rage9 said: I think that's code for: I'm not retarded I'll be placing my bet on the Packers. Click to expand... I think you maybe right LOL
galacon Often Imitated... Sep 27, 2010 2,786 68 0 Music City, USA! Jan 19, 2011 #43 Rage9 said: I think that's code for: I'm not retarded I'll be placing my bet on the Packers. Click to expand... AdExhibitJason said: I think you maybe right LOL Click to expand... Fuck both of you cheese lovers, lol. I gotta spread the love around, and I got better odds working at my local watering hole :thumbsup:
Rage9 said: I think that's code for: I'm not retarded I'll be placing my bet on the Packers. Click to expand... AdExhibitJason said: I think you maybe right LOL Click to expand... Fuck both of you cheese lovers, lol. I gotta spread the love around, and I got better odds working at my local watering hole :thumbsup: