PVAs that work....

strangecargo

New member
Apr 7, 2010
2
0
0
Hi,

I need some PVAs that work under all conditions.......
I am trying to post my apartments on craigslist in the SFBay and all my supposedly PVA accounts are all coming up wanting to be phone verified.

I bought the accounts to do craigslist marketing with however now I cannot get my apartments for rent posted. Help ! They are my bread & butter

I have tried using my notebook to change my IP and it seemed to work for a while, however now they don't like me at all.

Can anyone tell me what my difficulties are, why all my phone verified accounts are requesting a phone number..... thanks...

and where to get good PVAs....
 


So are you one of those companies that puts up ads for some apartment with ridiculously low price posted and tries to dupe people into paying you an "agent fee" or some bullshit before you give them access to your listings and once they do you reveal sadly that the place they saw in the ad already rented. (when it actually simply was never renting at that price)
 
no I am some poor bastard that craigslist is making my life very difficult & I don't like it !
I rent apartments in alameda,ca and now craigslist is blocking me from advertising them!