Ok, I know this girl who slept with her Aunt's husbands son who was adopted by the husband after the husbands brother died.
Eh, Kid A spawns by d-bag B. d-bag b dies, kid A is adopted by d-bag C (the brother of d-bag b).
d-bag C marries the aunt of the girl in question who sleeps with kid A.
The fact that she slept with what I think is basically her cousin kind of creeps me out but she uses the "no blood relation" defense.
Should I call her out for being an incestuous slut or write it off and try not to think about that while she sucks me off?
Edited due to my own confusion.
Eh, Kid A spawns by d-bag B. d-bag b dies, kid A is adopted by d-bag C (the brother of d-bag b).
d-bag C marries the aunt of the girl in question who sleeps with kid A.
The fact that she slept with what I think is basically her cousin kind of creeps me out but she uses the "no blood relation" defense.
Should I call her out for being an incestuous slut or write it off and try not to think about that while she sucks me off?
Edited due to my own confusion.