Question about the Shoemoney System

alwiser

Banned
Nov 19, 2009
152
3
0
www.yahoo.com
The rap game aside, anybody has any insight on what all this is about? I know all I need would be available on WF but it would be nice if there's actually a system that I can just follow instead of trying a bunch of different stuff and having mediocre success.

Thoughts?
 


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mubCkCAEiDQ]YouTube - Don Lapre Sells Tiny Classified Ads[/ame]
 
more like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmC9ygaEVk"]YouTube- Puff Puff Pass (2006) Movie[/ame]
 
Not nearly as awesome as Jeff Paul's Shortcut to Internet Millions. I made $2000 last month from the comfort of my own home.
 
i have a review copy plz.

it is designed for the absolute newbiest of newbs. like if your mom wanted a primer on making money online, she could use this. if you have the least bit of a clue of what youre doing, there is no need for the shoemoney system.