Question? Review Exotic Filipina-Dutch model site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogart

New member
Dec 28, 2008
110
1
0
How much do you believe this site is worth? -- the site is in my signature -- I bought the name a year ago after noticing how hot Misa Campo is. The domain actually expired and I was not going to renew it. But I noticed that it had 6000 uniques in April in my cpanel stats. I'm not really sure how acurate that is. So I added the free statcounter and more or less the traffic is close. I didn't have my adsense code on the site so don't know what the revenue is. But I added my adsense a few days ago and have gotten some clicks.

Misa Campo is ranked #32 in Ask Men top 99 Women of 2009. She could take off?
Misa Campo - AskMen.com
MisaCampo4.jpg

misa-campo-in-maxim.jpg

misa-campo1.jpg
 


Status
Not open for further replies.