Question: what's the best way to drive traffic to our site?



This isn't the right forum for that kind of question, bud. Try posting your question in the "Newbie Questions" forum or the "Traffic and Content" forum with more details for a better response.

I can't be bothered to supply you with a link to those sections but I'm sure someone will respond with one.
 
Dear Wickedfire,

Please write me a marketing plan utilizing online and offline advertising mediums.

I will give you 24 hours to do this. If you fail, I want my monies back, and will tarnish your good name on the internets.

Sincerely,
NMC777
 
This isn't the right forum for that kind of question, bud. Try posting your question in the "Newbie Questions" forum or the "Traffic and Content" forum with more details for a better response.

I can't be bothered to supply you with a link to those sections but I'm sure someone will respond with one.

This ^^ -- or you could simply buy Google.