Quickbooks - Viewing Vendor Entries

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
I just got QB a little while ago and I'm lost.

The other day, I entered a shit ton of vendor entries and now I cannot find the actual entries. The Vendor center just shows the total amount for each vendor but I need to see on what date I left off so I can enter more bills.

How the hell do you view the individual entries for each vendor?
 


In vendor center on the left it shows the totals. If you click on the specific vendor you want to look at, the right hand side will show you individual details. Or right click on the vendor name and do a quick report.

Alternatively, if you want to look at it by expense account ( like say see all entries for utilities expense ) you can click company, -> chart of accounts and then right click -> quick reports.

Or just open the enter bills menu and click the previous button. It will show the last entry according to date.