<#Ranking High In GOOGLE with youtube.. converts well$$

noob_tn.jpg
 


wow. thats good. But I do not understand how a new sub woofer helped you?

Just go and buy a couple of sub woofers and split test them, im not telling you all my secrets.
 
plz explain what you mean when you say 'search google.'
I am talking about when you search google for a keyword and 'video results' show up on the first page.

for example search 'how to make a website' and at the bottom will be vid results.

this is where I want to appear. what must I do to get there?
thanks
 
I don't usually drop wisdom bombs like this but in the spirit of giving I figured what the hell.

1) Get a camera.
2) Make an erotic video of you dancing.
3) Make the title about whatever you want to rank for.
4) Make sure to have multiple sub woofers in the back ground. Google ranks highly for this.
5) Make sure to also cover your nipples in whip cream as Google will ban you for nudity.
6) Your video will go viral.

Or...

1) Make a video
2) Click here to add se2 tags, these are so fresh and new Google doesn't even know about them.
3) Wait a day.
4) Your video will be ranked.

Good luck man.
 
These other links are bad and don't work.

THIS IS ONLY USEFUL ADVICE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD!
Thanks for the SE2 link man.

I don't usually drop wisdom bombs like this but in the spirit of giving I figured what the hell.

1) Get a camera.
2) Make an erotic video of you dancing.
3) Make the title about whatever you want to rank for.
4) Make sure to have multiple sub woofers in the back ground. Google ranks highly for this.
5) Make sure to also cover your nipples in whip cream as Google will ban you for nudity.
6) Your video will go viral.

Or...

1) Make a video
2) Click here to add se2 tags, these are so fresh and new Google doesn't even know about them.
3) Wait a day.
4) Your video will be ranked.

Good luck man.
 
Did the ranking drop coincide with Caffeine? Just curious.

I thought Cutts said it wasn't being released until after the holidays? He made it pretty specific. And also, he said it was only being released at one datacenter... pulling data from it, another datacenter... etc etc etc
 
Great answers here - but some suggestions may be a bit complicated for you to understand (if you're not already familiar with the technique they're referring to).
The advice of "links" & "diversify" are the two simplest and effective ones I saw.

But you'll still be in the same boat every month - get your video ranked, and then have it replaced in the SERPs by someone else's video, again and again.

You need consistent income using video. So just do what I do...

1. Advertise the following service on websites where very wealthy Japanese business men hang out (ie. Google 'NIKKEI 225' which relates to the Japanese stock market) and collect subscribers. ie monthly recurring/rebills thru Paypal.

2. At around 10pm Japan time on work nights, you turn on your webcam, strip down to your underwear, and start dancing while the Japanese business men hurl insults a you.

That where the above mentioned subwoofers comes in. You want powerful ones turned up really high, so when one of them yells at you the sound will make you genuinely flinch. They like that.

Also as mentioned above, you can split test different subwoofers to see which one makes you flinch the most. Or rotate them on alternating nights so you don't get immune to the startling characteristics of any one subwoofer (u gotta keep up the flinching frequently and convincingly).

And one of the posters here mentioned caffeine, which is important to keep you energetic and twitchy so you can keep dancing for an hour or two straight, and be more apt to flinch when yelled at.

3. ????

4. Profit.

BTW, I got this idea while watching a Mad TV skit called 'Cabana Chat' that has the character Pool Boy.
Just do what Pool Boy does while you're on webcam with wealthy paying subscribers from Japan who are allowed to yell insults at you and it can't lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSamR_8rqL4


Hope that helps!
 
POSTING HERE TO ANNOUNCE MY SUCCESS
I have searched all over for ranking on google with youtube; and I found a blog post that explained it all.
(and no,, subwoofers were not involved.. and if you realized i was being sarcastic when i posted about the subwoofers previously,,, i was also being sarcastic about the 'whats the name of this software' posted earlier... hehe duh.)
My video sits on the first page of google of 2.8mill. No sales yesterday or today because of christmas,, but i will get them tommorow.

and i dont feel obligated to share,,, because nobody wanted to share there techniques(probably because you dont have one)..
instead you post bullshit links and pics.

this forum is about making money..
and by posting bullshit links and post;;; you do nothing to make money!
you only burn time... and btw: 'time is money'
I think I made my point here... im logging out... and doing more work to make more money..
you can stay here and post bullshit post because you have no life.
youre wasting youre check not mine..

oh btw: here: The Easiest Way to a First-Page Ranking on Google
do something usefull; read ad apply it,, instead of posting bullshit links of dicks and gay shit. fags
 
I have 3200 worth of auto-income coming from YT videos on a monthly basis. This if from 27 videos. Change your tampon and figure it out. I can smell your bloody vagina from here.