[READ]Bullet-proof Method to Turn Into a Powerful Thinker

Tight

Banned
Jan 3, 2010
70
0
0
I've noticed a very large cluster of idiots (read: republicans) populating WF so I have a bullet proof method of turning you into a think tank (read: democrat).

Now I realize that it's in your DNA, your very molecular structure if you will, to think the way you do. Therefore I'd like to tell you the story of my friend Abe.

Abe was born in Alabama, very racist and sworn conservative his entire life. He hated any form of social acceptance, was highly intolerant and promoted economically detrimental laws.

Last year, he spent the entire summer taking LSD hits, mushrooms and wide variety of other mind-expanding psychotropic chemicals.

I saw him yesterday a changed man. Open hearted, loved people no matter what their background was, realized that conservatives push their fiscal agendas using his previous social inclinations and generally was just smarter.

Please refer to my sales thread. I am selling $25/sheet:

WickedFire LSD For Sale