I'm starting a supplement company right now and my budget is very tight, so instead of hiring a designer to build an e-commerce site from scratch.. I figured I'd look into some ready made solutions.
So far I've looked at shopify, volusion, bigcommerce, and corecommerce and it looks like you can get started for fairly cheap like $20-35/month.
One specific thing I am looking for is an easy to use and accurate affiliate plugin/system. I want even the dumbest of bloggers to be able to easily review my supplements and get those affiliate commissions.
Are any of the above 4 better than the others? Is there another solution I should be looking at? Any particular likes/dislikes you have with any of these companies?
Thanks bros.
PS. All products will be straight sale. No rebills.
So far I've looked at shopify, volusion, bigcommerce, and corecommerce and it looks like you can get started for fairly cheap like $20-35/month.
One specific thing I am looking for is an easy to use and accurate affiliate plugin/system. I want even the dumbest of bloggers to be able to easily review my supplements and get those affiliate commissions.
Are any of the above 4 better than the others? Is there another solution I should be looking at? Any particular likes/dislikes you have with any of these companies?
Thanks bros.
PS. All products will be straight sale. No rebills.