Return of the Jet-I

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
return-of-the-jeti.jpg


That is all.
 


Ryan is Solo is pretty hilarious. The artist did a good job but I think he got a little lazy looking for a way to fit Brady in and just dropped him in at the end. Wouldn't it have made more sense for Brady to Vader and Bill Belicheat to be the Emperor?
 
Assuming you pulled that off KSK. The "Trash Talking Escalates" bit was awesome today. Tawmmy from Quincy and Rex Ryan in the same episode? Priceless.

edit> Nm. Looked at the source of the image and that's not where you got it from. Here is what I was talking about:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2011/01/the-jetspats-trash-talking-war-escalates.html

Also, not sure if you guys saw this...but Wes Welker made 11 foot references in his press conference. "Best foot forward", "great feet", "step it up" and my personal favorite "foot soldiers". Hahaha. Awesome.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/14/wes-welker-press-conference-video_n_809219.html