Review my media kit for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled up your thread last night, but didn't get a chance to go over it until today. It looks like you've received lots of excellent feedback already.

Looking at your past advertisers, you have a pretty broad range, and I think that is reflected in your approach to the kit. My least tangible thought on it was regarding your target advertisers - are you trying to be top-notch professional? Casually convincing? It seemed to be a blend. The best PR kits reflect the attitude of the site in question, but are tailored consistently toward the audience.

In this case, I'd think a grown-up version of "teen" is what you're trying to achieve, especially on the Facebook page. Others have mentioned that the kit as a whole could use more flow on visual spaces and alignment, and I'd add that it could use a more consistent voice throughout. On the first few slides, you're the cool pro talking about Teens (which I would also not capitalize) and demongraphics and then you're throwing in "ass" and emoticons as if you are "one with the teen." A bit more blending of the two might give you a smoother ride through the slides and show your potential advertisers more of what to expect from the site and its audience.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.