U USB2.0 Banned May 17, 2012 18 0 0 May 18, 2012 #1 Hello my WF Friends let me know what you think of my mother fucking web site. funlok.com Let me know what you think of mother fucking ad placements and shit.
Hello my WF Friends let me know what you think of my mother fucking web site. funlok.com Let me know what you think of mother fucking ad placements and shit.
U USB2.0 Banned May 17, 2012 18 0 0 May 18, 2012 #2 I am making 30-40 $ per day on adsense. this shit is kicking.Could I improve my earnings by changing the mother fucking ad placements?
I am making 30-40 $ per day on adsense. this shit is kicking.Could I improve my earnings by changing the mother fucking ad placements?
sirthomas ✞ Benadryl ✞ May 4, 2012 182 7 0 May 18, 2012 #4 johnmatrix said: Stop swearing for the sake of swearing Click to expand... This is my review aswell.
tencentpiece New member Nov 11, 2010 4,361 104 0 Melbourne, Australia www.linknarwhal.com May 18, 2012 #5 USB2.0 said: I am making 30-40 $ per day on adsense. this shit is kicking.Could I improve my earnings by changing the mother fucking ad placements? Click to expand... Maybe you should split testing yourself you lazy FUCKING CUNT.
USB2.0 said: I am making 30-40 $ per day on adsense. this shit is kicking.Could I improve my earnings by changing the mother fucking ad placements? Click to expand... Maybe you should split testing yourself you lazy FUCKING CUNT.