Rich Dad Seminars

Funnily enough I watched a documentary featuring Robert Kiyosaki, among others, a couple of days ago - BBC iPlayer - Money: Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

It's unbelievable how they manage to get people to sign up for this shit. There's people in 10's of thousands of dollars worth of debt who have not made a single penny back and they're convinced they're 'rich in knowledge'.

At first I felt sorry for them, but fuck'em, if they can't see through the bullshit, meh.

I equate it with the shitty ebook sellers, they're cunts, but the people who buy them are equally stupid.

Get up off your ass and go make money, don't spend it on this shit.

Oops - just reposted that!

It was eye opening though. Worth a watch...
 


It's unbelievable how they manage to get people to sign up for this shit. There's people in 10's of thousands of dollars worth of debt who have not made a single penny back and they're convinced they're 'rich in knowledge'.

Sorta like 'ethnic studies' graduates at UC Berkeley.
 
Shame... Rich Dad, Poor Dad was my first book about money and reason I started doing internet marketing...

Totally the same. Don't get all the hating in the thread, I bought probably all his books in local book shop like 5-7 years ago and it also went me to IM while was in university.

Each book costed me like $10 or so, bought upto $15 just cause I liked info. Lot of them just rehashed info of previous, but anyway.

Also planed to bought a game for $100 or so, but droped an idea...

Downloaded it from torrents LOL

DO NOT BE FUCKTARD WHO SPEND $20K ON SEMINARS! and that's all.
 
Totally the same. Don't get all the hating in the thread, I bought probably all his books in local book shop like 5-7 years ago and it also went me to IM while was in university.

Each book costed me like $10 or so, bought upto $15 just cause I liked info. Lot of them just rehashed info of previous, but anyway.

Also planed to bought a game for $100 or so, but droped an idea...

Downloaded it from torrents LOL

DO NOT BE FUCKTARD WHO SPEND $20K ON SEMINARS! and that's all.

This.

The reason people sell this shit is SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY IT. There are a lot of people in the world who like the idea of running a business or being financially free or whatever, but don't really want to do what it takes.

They're the same people who buy lottery tickets

These people enjoy the feeling of that comes with buying a seminar ticket. If you watch that video, they're treating him like he's a celebrity. As if going to see him live will magically imbue them with wealth.

It's psychological transference at its best/worst.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in that market because it doesn't fit with my iconoclastic self-image, but I say good luck to em.
 
UncleScam-Art4.jpg