fm1234 WF Mega Premium Member Sep 8, 2007 1,405 63 0 Sep 16, 2008 #1 The official Pink Floyd site announced today that Rick Wright has died of cancer. Pink Floyd : Rick Wright 1942 - 2008 Frank
The official Pink Floyd site announced today that Rick Wright has died of cancer. Pink Floyd : Rick Wright 1942 - 2008 Frank
jbubs1975 New member Aug 9, 2008 134 1 0 Sep 16, 2008 #2 R.I.P. Rick. I was hoping they would get back together and tour again before one of them passed on to play The Great Gig In The Sky.
R.I.P. Rick. I was hoping they would get back together and tour again before one of them passed on to play The Great Gig In The Sky.
fm1234 WF Mega Premium Member Sep 8, 2007 1,405 63 0 Sep 18, 2008 #3 Although it isn't featured on Remember That Night I would be suprised if "Great Gig in the Sky" wasn't played at least once or twice on that tour -- maybe some sort of live compilation of Wright's performances could be coaxed out of Floyd. Frank
Although it isn't featured on Remember That Night I would be suprised if "Great Gig in the Sky" wasn't played at least once or twice on that tour -- maybe some sort of live compilation of Wright's performances could be coaxed out of Floyd. Frank