Robots.txt subid

Aug 31, 2008
12
0
0
Does anyone know why a sub id for an offer would be showing up as robots.txt (clearly not a sub id I created). I do not even have a landing page created for the offer it is just direct linked. Anyone know why this would occur? It is a Res V offer I have not even promoted in over 3months but I still have the domain direct linked to the offer...
 


Okay... so this is regular then? I also noticed yesterday a sub id "images" and "robots.txt" So I should just assume a bot was trying to spider my page? But like I said I do not even have a site hosted it is just direct linked. So the sub id's "images" and "robots.txt" would be from the advertisers page ? How does it bring them up as sub id's though that is what I am curious about?

Thanks
 
probably a spider. Did you make a sale to the spider?

It brings it up as a subid cause the spider is like oh a link let me check the robots.txt to see if i should crawl it granted whoever programmed the spider is retarded though cause it should have looked that the base directory but maybe it did and we just don't know how you setup your htaccess

your link + robots.txt