ROFL at WF giving two fucks about Africa/Kony 2012

Feb 25, 2012
144
4
0
Lol, I think it's hilarious that americans are up in arms over that Kony 2012 junk (which by the way has being going on for at least two decades), however they don't give a rats ass about inner city youth's struggles and the gangs that plague this country.

I think it's funny that you guys can cry over the LRA using child soldiers, however you can go to Iraq and bomb the fuck out of kids and women.

I think it's a grade A comedy that you can sit and complain about how "good" you have it compared to the rest of the world while slowly getting enslaved by corporate thieves, having a huge population without health insurance, one of the worst life expectancy rates for any developed nation, and a happiness index that basically equals that of a third world shithole.

Why don't you do something about the 50 million americans that at some point were unable to put food on the table?

Record numbers go hungry in households in the US | World news | guardian.co.uk

Fix your own country up first instead of playing Super Cop around the world.
 


At first I was like
internet-memes-the-truth-about-kony.jpg


But then I thought, bitch please
fat-girls-and-fries.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SnTiEs0c5...Ce8/O2U8IsHWhb0/s1600/fat-girls-and-fries.jpg
 
It is really a good program for the great cause. they give the meal to the food bank which for each tweet, to became follower, and for visit and re-tweet. i appeal all the tweeter users to visit Susquehanna’s post about the promotion and help the great cause

Very valuable information cosis. Please PM any mod to receive Premium Member status and enjoy a monthly pay of $10 per valuable post like this one.