http://enzytescam.com/files/enzyteindictment.pdf
THAT was a great fucking read. Way up there with "12 Month Millionaire"
. I read in a US GQ that the prosecutor said it was basically cos Warshack messed with peoples credit cards that got him canned. I tend to think it was because he was so transparent. His actions where ridiculous. Thank god there are better ways to deal with CBs than having to "triple-ding" a customers card.... and then ding it later whilst not even in a transaction.
Apart from that blatant illegality, most of what he did was common-place and still is done. But what also gets these guys like Steve Warshack, James Vincent, Kevin Trudea, Gary Halbert, Jesse Wilms... is that they are so goddamn blatant. Their use their own names in all their holdings. Sometimes even in their marketing. They seem to blatantly ignore the FTC (knowing they can afford to pay the fines). But could it not all be easier?
The real big boys play hard. Meaning unscrupulous. Look at Jeff Paul. Ridiculous infomercials, cheezy newb CPA bizopps, mega-fuckin-bucks. Ever read a horror story from one of his customers on ripoffreport.com? $39.95 entry price-point (then continuity) all the way to Utah call center sharks on coke speed seducing you into $25,000 coaching programs.
Cool.
Why don't these guys do it anonymously? Why don't they do it offshore? Why don't they use money mules/fall guys/straw men to setup the offshore IBCs and merchant accounts?
Take the Russians. They seemingly can do every shady shit under the sun to the rest of the world (bots/spam/scareware/hacking/child porn = Russian Business Network) but are untouched AS LONG as they don't touch a Russian citizen.
Okay, an extreme example, but here's a tamer one: Deepak Agarwal. Hosting, porn, CPA offers... this guy will buy/try his hand at everything so he run the same old multi-charge to the credit card, aided and abetted by his employee/chum Clay at LB. Okay, everyone knows who he is, but I haven't heard of the government (the US one at least)/FTC after his ass. Probably cos of his Philippine deal.
I'm babbling but what I would like to know... and seeing all the advertisers/network owners/high risk MA agents here, this is a good place to ask.... what's stopping someone from utterly raping foreign markets (outside their country) with crutch/deceptive marketing?
If I establish foreign IBCs/merchant accounts/servers outside US reach using "employees", and outsource customer service/production/fulfillment to third-party US based agents... and bought media using offshore IBCs... what's to stop anyone from using the Internet like the "Wild West" it truly could be? (again).
The media buys on Internet could be as ridiculous and deceptive as you could imagine... the TV/Radio would have to pass "some" standards before the stations let it pass I would gather. But they are hungry for dollars, so...?
In my mind, there is nothing to stop you. Look at Deepak Agarwal... but he had the processing relationship. (Rumor says he part owned the bank.)
Enough mental masturbation. I have to make some serious money before I can get to that stage! Back to work.
THAT was a great fucking read. Way up there with "12 Month Millionaire"
Apart from that blatant illegality, most of what he did was common-place and still is done. But what also gets these guys like Steve Warshack, James Vincent, Kevin Trudea, Gary Halbert, Jesse Wilms... is that they are so goddamn blatant. Their use their own names in all their holdings. Sometimes even in their marketing. They seem to blatantly ignore the FTC (knowing they can afford to pay the fines). But could it not all be easier?
The real big boys play hard. Meaning unscrupulous. Look at Jeff Paul. Ridiculous infomercials, cheezy newb CPA bizopps, mega-fuckin-bucks. Ever read a horror story from one of his customers on ripoffreport.com? $39.95 entry price-point (then continuity) all the way to Utah call center sharks on coke speed seducing you into $25,000 coaching programs.
Cool.
Why don't these guys do it anonymously? Why don't they do it offshore? Why don't they use money mules/fall guys/straw men to setup the offshore IBCs and merchant accounts?
Take the Russians. They seemingly can do every shady shit under the sun to the rest of the world (bots/spam/scareware/hacking/child porn = Russian Business Network) but are untouched AS LONG as they don't touch a Russian citizen.
Okay, an extreme example, but here's a tamer one: Deepak Agarwal. Hosting, porn, CPA offers... this guy will buy/try his hand at everything so he run the same old multi-charge to the credit card, aided and abetted by his employee/chum Clay at LB. Okay, everyone knows who he is, but I haven't heard of the government (the US one at least)/FTC after his ass. Probably cos of his Philippine deal.
I'm babbling but what I would like to know... and seeing all the advertisers/network owners/high risk MA agents here, this is a good place to ask.... what's stopping someone from utterly raping foreign markets (outside their country) with crutch/deceptive marketing?
If I establish foreign IBCs/merchant accounts/servers outside US reach using "employees", and outsource customer service/production/fulfillment to third-party US based agents... and bought media using offshore IBCs... what's to stop anyone from using the Internet like the "Wild West" it truly could be? (again).
The media buys on Internet could be as ridiculous and deceptive as you could imagine... the TV/Radio would have to pass "some" standards before the stations let it pass I would gather. But they are hungry for dollars, so...?
In my mind, there is nothing to stop you. Look at Deepak Agarwal... but he had the processing relationship. (Rumor says he part owned the bank.)
Enough mental masturbation. I have to make some serious money before I can get to that stage! Back to work.