Scumbag fucking idiot redneck

I sort of thought this thread would be about Grindstone.

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYufwIDA

Only reason I clicked it, total disappointment.
 


Stupid argument.

It doesn't matter if we're fucking using tax dollars to buy ghetto blacks CRACK as far as I'm concerned (which by the way the CIA did in the 80s) and neither does it matter that there are way more white families than blacks on welfare (true, blacks represent a disproportionate part of welfare recepients, but not the way you outrageously portray them to be).

WHAT MATTERS** is that we're spending almost 10 fucking times on the military than social programs or education!!! Man I can't even find the words to describe how fucking angry that makes me. I didn't sign up for that, fuck this shit I'm gone.

Here is a good place to start.
Constitution of the United States - Official

Maybe you can show me where it's the responsibility of the federal government to provide welfare programs and free college.

With all due respect, you an most other Americans are clueless about the responsibilities of the federal government of the United States and the reason we have states.

National defense is the domain of the federal government, welfare programs and education is not.

Now we can debate the amount spent on the defense budget and I'd agree with you that it is too much but the fact remains that defense is constitutionally mandated and most everything else is not.