SE-NUKE software



Spoken like a true newb

spoken like a true cocksucker.

WHen you get your lips off of areeb's hairy arab sphincter, you remember to breathe now, wont ya.

Fucking moron. $129 a month??? You can find guys on here will build you a bot that does exactly the same piss poor job as sepuke for a fucking fraction of the price.

Fucking moron.

Oh, I already said that. Never mind, it's relevant, I'll say it again.

Fucking moron.

Last point - the 'support' forum is areeb, and several of his multiple personalities, trying desperately to persuade the fucking newbies with mummies credit card to 'just try it for one month more'. If you can't see that, you're a fucking moron. Really.
 
C'mon Dchuk.The Red Light district is in Amsterdam, and it's an awesome place for people to have all sorts of fun.

The things that SE Nuke can do for you are just as much fun, depending of course, on your mood, and desires, at the time. :338:

heh, I prefer pinoys, but I appreciate your style ;)
 
spoken like a true cocksucker.

WHen you get your lips off of areeb's hairy arab sphincter, you remember to breathe now, wont ya.

Fucking moron. $129 a month??? You can find guys on here will build you a bot that does exactly the same piss poor job as sepuke for a fucking fraction of the price.

You do know that you can get it for less than $129 a month, right?
 
I keep hearing different stories on SENuke. Some people say if you "treat it right" it will have a decent success rate for creating Web 2.0 properties, others say its dogshit. What's the story here? Does it use banned proxies? Can't crack some captchas? Or simply doesnt keep up with the changes in the Web 2.0 sites? I'm tempted to buy it myself just to see, but I figure I might just try asking here...
 
I keep hearing different stories on SENuke. Some people say if you "treat it right" it will have a decent success rate for creating Web 2.0 properties, others say its dogshit. What's the story here? Does it use banned proxies? Can't crack some captchas? Or simply doesnt keep up with the changes in the Web 2.0 sites? I'm tempted to buy it myself just to see, but I figure I might just try asking here...

Dude,

All I can say is try it out for 7 days, pound the thing's arse, and see what ya come up with. There's really nothing like it, even though there are other wannabes. What wudja lose, some time?

Then you can give us a report. I'm betting you love it, even with all its quirks, sorta like that Babe you just can't stay away from.
 
So I got the trial of the Lite version. All it does is create the Web 2.0 sites, not post to them. Does the full version actually post to em?