Self Made LinkedIn Bot Collection

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
They aren't as fancy or as fast as socket based programs but they get the job done.

Should be able to semi-fully automate your LinkedIn adventures.

Group Scraper v 1.0:
Coming soon(within the next 1-2 days):
LinkedIn Mass Profile Editor
LinkedIn Mass Group Poster with proxy support
LinkedIn Mass Friend Adder with 7000 contacts and proxy support
LinkedIn Mass Profile Status Updater
Included a virustotal. And yes I make good bread from LI. Just wanted to scale up.
 


I sell my own product there. They convert very well because it's fairly targeted.

OFFICIALLY DONE:

LinkedIn Profile Editor. Could not get proxies to work because that's Ubot's limitation. I would suggest using Hidemyassvpns and then auto-rotating ips every 1 minute or so.

To get this bot you'll have to pm me and not be a random. I spent a couple hours working on it and getting frustrated.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwI_y34cgyo]Kung Fu Master vs Cops - YouTube[/ame]