selling 650,000 Email list from MAFIA SCRIPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

coockiestuff

Banned
Apr 21, 2010
17
0
0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

Im selling 640,000 email list fresh from mafia script.

this email is from mafia script (double optn)

im selling this list for only $10

3 wicked members will get this for $8
 


Really? Fresh double-opt-in list of 640,000 emails for $10?

Proof or GTFO
 
This is awesome deal friend, I am just waitng for my friend in nigeria to send me my share of the money and than I am in.
 

Here is the proof of the email list.


please pm me if you want to buy this now

thank you

650klist.png
 
LOL, emails without names, IPs and URLs! Seems like DOUBLE-SCRAPED OPT-IN!

I vote ban.
 
wow im so surprise for those people who doesn't know how to advice new members.. thats okay. if you dont want to buy the list then its ok. but please pm me before judging and ill give you the proof.

thanks and godbless
 
LOL @ the name "coockiestuff". We should all definitely trust a cookie stuffer!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.