I'm planning to create a site which contains 10ks of pages like this one:
7 Things Highly Productive People Do | LinkedIn
^ 4th
Spesifically, I will collect the urls and titles of some pages in my niche and show them to google and visitors.
The niche I'm in actually does not need a long content. The average number of words of contents is around 200 (excluding menus, titles etc.) However, the competition is very competitive. Even for the inner pages.
So my questions are,
Do you have similar experience?
Do you know any site that does what I'm planning to do?
7 Things Highly Productive People Do | LinkedIn
^ 4th
Spesifically, I will collect the urls and titles of some pages in my niche and show them to google and visitors.
The niche I'm in actually does not need a long content. The average number of words of contents is around 200 (excluding menus, titles etc.) However, the competition is very competitive. Even for the inner pages.
So my questions are,
Do you have similar experience?
Do you know any site that does what I'm planning to do?